- It is the official International Moment of Frustration Scream Day, so don’t be afraid to let it all out instead of keeping it bottled up. But take it to a private place and time, will you please?
- Relaxation is important, but you should stay on your toes in order to avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stay calm, but ready for action at any moment for the best balance.
- Get your head out of the clouds when doing activities that might be dangerous to the distracted. You’ll need your wits about you if you’re going to do things efficiently and safely today.
- Don’t hold it all inside, or else you may feel like bursting. Today is official national Free Thought Day, encouraging to share even your wildest of ideas for a sense of release.
- In the Wizard of Oz, it was the lion who received courage in order to improve his well-being. Today is official national Face Your Fears Day, so self-improvement may be challenging.
- Stressing over the small stuff is something that you may have developed as a pattern in your life. Try to release at least one of those small worries to the universe today to change your attitude.
- The waxing crescent moon is sextile your sun today at 12:43am in the morning, which is very good for emotional health, but may make it hard to get motivated for physical health activities.
- Your Mars and your void Venus affect your health in positive but challenging ways, compelling you to be unsatisfied with anything less than the maximum of your own capabilities.
- The waxing crescent moon goes void of course to leave your sign today at 5:07pm in the evening, which might relax your enthusiasm for physical activities for the time being.
- The waxing crescent moon enters your sign today at 9:17pm in the evening. The moon in Capricorn rules the health of the teeth, bones, knees and your skin. Consider a dental visit!
- The waxing crescent moon is sextile your void Neptune today at 2:00pm in the afternoon, which might make some good ideas for your own emotional health needs come out of the blue.
- The waxing crescent moon is square your void Jupiter and your void Uranus today at 1:15pm in the afternoon and 5:07pm in the evening respectively, so be very careful to avoid accidents.