Go one step further than wearing a pink ribbon this month and try on some pink in other places – on your body for instance!
Thankfully today there are many brands behind the cause to raise money as well as awareness for Cancer Funds. Here we look at a few of those brands supporting the cause:
Rosena Sammi Jewelry
Lula Lu Lingerie, below
Sally Beauty, below
jane iredale, below
Lula Lu Lingerie
- Excuse the pun but why not “Support” Breast Cancer Awareness by joining Lula Lu Lingerie and donating towards the “Save the Tatas” BCA foundation.
- Throughout the month of October, Lula Lingerie will donate a portion of the sales from the pink and white polka dot Kaylen set to “Save the Tatas” foundation.
- Comfortable against the skin and in a pretty feminine color this bra and panty set is sold separately so you can get your true fit.
- Cups are lightly lined, come with adjustable and removable straps and is available in a wide range of sizes for smaller busts from 30AA – 36AA to 30A – 36A.
- Bra, $50
- Bottom/Panty, $26
- Trade in your old lingerie for a little something new and pink this month: www.lulalu.com
- Philosophy donate to Women’s Cancer Research Funds throughout the year and bring us a three-in-one product to help take the stress out of the day!
- Shower for the Cure’s pink ribbon shower gel can be used as a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath product.
- An all-in-one creamy formula for $20 available now at several beauty stores including:
- Sephora, Macy’s, Nordstrom as well as online at: www.philosophy.com
- As a proud sponsor of Cancer Support Community, Sally Beauty have not only made a generous donation of $65,000 to the cause but also continue to raise awareness throughout the year. As part of the CSC mission, Sally Beauty helps to ensure all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community.
- Nail polish is a simple way to brighten up your finger nails and draw attention to a cause you support.
- For $4.99 each choose “I Pink I Can” or “I Am A Survivor” and get those nails dressed up.
- A great affordable gift idea for family and friends, painted nails do make the outfit after all!
- Find your nearest Sally Beauty store at: www.SallyBeauty.com
- FYI: San Francisco has one location open until 8PM so you can get there after work in plenty of time for your beauty needs!
- Changing the popular Sugar&Butter Lip Exfoliator for a limited edition “Phoenix” version jane iredale will donate $2 from each sale to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
- The limited edition version comes in a subtle pink shade and pink packaging.
- Support the idea of the “Phoenix” a bird that is resilient just as cancer survivors are by buying a lip treatment that works double time for you.
- It exfoliates and restores moisture to your lips, made with organic brown sugar the “Phoenix” will leave your lips feeling renewed, soft and with a tint of pink!
- Purchase the limited edition “Phoenix” Sugar&Butter Lip Exfoliator for $24 from your nearest Pure Beauty store, Skin For Life, Nordstrom Spa, SF Beauty Network Inc, or check online for another location near you: www.janeiredale.com
How will you be supporting the cause this month?