Staying in style as trends come and go from season to season can seem like a lot of work. New staples and fashion pieces can add up and really put a dent in your bank account. However, if you have the right tools and know-how, you can revamp your wardrobe each season without breaking the bank. There are many online resources that offer the latest trends for a fraction of the cost of those designer pricetags.
Fall is quickly approaching in Atlanta and its time to add those perfect pieces to your closets. It only takes a few fashion staples to create looks that will fit right in with the style scene. Here are a Fall fashion trends that will be sure to get you ready for the upcoming season:
1. Jeggings – When you mix comfort with fashion, these are the result. Jeggings are a staple item that every fashionista should invest in this Fall. A mix between jeans and leggings, jeggings are going to be all the rage this season. Designer jeggings can run you up to $200 at department stores. Fortunately, OldNavy.com offers a much more affordable option. For $29.50, you can invest in black or denim-colored jeggings. Pair these pants with longer tunics and boots, and voila! A look so stylish, noone will know how comfortable you actually are.
2. Military-inspired outerwear – Popular on the runway during this year’s New York Fashion Week, military jackets are making a comeback. The look was first made popular by 80s pop-sensation Michael Jackson, but with a few new tweaks and updates, military-inspired coats are back in a big way. Forever21.com has a Lacy Military Jacket perfect for a chilly shopping excursion or pair it with a chic dress and tights for a cold night out on the town. The best part is the price, of course. At only $36.00, this fashion find is a must have that looks expensive but is actually affordable.
3. Faux Fur – Don’t worry PETA, no animals were harmed in the making of this Fall fashion necessity. Don’t waste your time or conscience on an actual fur coat this season. Faux fur is the way to go. From vests to gloves and coats, a little bit of fur goes a long way in updating your look. The expensive look of fur will leave everyone in envy of your style. Forever21.com again picks up on the trend for less with a 3/4 sleeved cropped jacket that is ideal for Fall in Atlanta for only $32.80.
4. Blazers – Blazers made their big debut late last Winter, but are still a great pick for this Fall. Deviating from stuffy corporate attire, this season’s trendy blazer is a great way to look your best while staying warm. Pair a blazer with a pretty summer floral dress for a great Fall look that lets you reuse your favorite sundresses. This jersey knit blazer from LuLus.com with its ruched sleeved and contrasting lining is a great pick for this Fall.
5. Ankle boots – Last year it was the tall camel colors boots that made their way into the fashion scene. This Fall – ankle boots are where its at. Great with jeans or a pair of opaque tights will set off that super mini dress for a chic new look. Modcloth.com has some great ankle boots, all for under $50. These stone colored boots are the perfect pick for this Fall, as you can wear them every color you can imagine. At $49.99, they are a fashion steal that you are sure to wear over and over again this season.