Morton’s The Steakhouse offers the perfect ending to day with its Power Hour and Bar Bites. They believe that it’s Happy Hour is done right- I agree.
Stop in during this Happy Hour to check out the Bar Bites which are specially priced on Sunday – Friday from Open – 6:30pm and 9pm – Close
- Iceberg Wedge Bites
- Blue Cheese Steak Fries
- Chicken Goujonettes
- Mini Crab Cake BLT’s
- Smoked Salmon Pizza
- Three Prime Cheeseburgers
- Four Petite Filet Mignon Sandwiches
Then wash down those Bar Bites with some select beverages that are specially priced Sunday – Friday from Open – 6:30pm and 9pm – Close
Beer – $5
- Sam Adams
- Seasonal Budweiser
- Bud Light
- Heineken Light
Wine – $6
- BV Coastal
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Canyon Road Chardonnay
- Cavit Pinot Grigio
- Columbia Crest Merlot
- Montevina White Zinfandel
Mortinis & Cocktails – $7
- Power Hour Cosmo
- Power Hour Gin or Vodka Mortini
- Power Hour Mojito
- Power Hour Jim Beam Manhattan
- Power Hour Palm Beacher
They also offer Morton’s Prime Burger and French Fries for only $15.
I was invited down to taste some of the new items on Bar Bites menu. We tried the Mini Crab Cake BLT’s with mini Crab Cakes, served on mini burger buns with mustard mayonnaise and topped with lettuce, tomato and crispy bacon. This is a nice spin on a traditional Baltimore style crab cake.
We also sampled the Smoked Salmon Pizza with smoked salmon with capers and purple onion on a warm crust with dill and sour cream. I fell in love with this gourmet pizza.
Now if you’re in the mood for dinner Morton’s The Steakhouse has added some new additions to its menu:
- Double Cut Filet served with a side of Béarnaise sauce
- Bone-In Filet served with a side of Béarnaise sauce
- Chilean Sea Bass with Pineapple-Pepper Salsa is broiled and served topped with the Pineapple-Pepper Salsa
- Onion Rings served with Thai Cream Sauce and ketchup on the side
- Morton’s Legendary Sundae with Morton’s Hot Chocolate Cake served with 3 scoops of Haagen Daz Vanilla ice cream then topped with caramel and fresh whipped cream
I sampled the Chilean Sea Bass with Pineapple-Pepper Salsa and was pleased with the fresh taste and combination of flavors. The Onion Rings made my mouth sing with the Thai Cream Sauce! So the next time I need to escape for small amount of cash I am pulling up a bar stool and enjoying some Smoked Salmon Pizza, Onion Rings and Power Hour Mojito- care to join me?
Morton’s The Steakhouse- 300 South Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21201
For more info: you can subscribe to email notices, email me at [email protected], find me on Facebook or follow me on twitter @BmoreRestaurant- check out my review map, my review list and my events calendar for local restaurant events
*”Power Hour” pricing and Morton’s Prime Burger available in the bar only.