- How many corners are on 3 squares?
- Mike put 3 longs and 4 cubes on his mat. Ann put 2 longs and 8 cubes on her mat. Is Mike’s number greater than or less than Ann’s number? Show your answer using < or >.
- An eagle weighs 15 pounds. A raccoon weighs 8 pounds more. How much does a raccoon weigh? Show using longs and cubes.
- Caleb went on a walking field trip to the park. He saw a rabbit hop 5 times across the grass. The rabbit hopped 7 more times before he saw Caleb watching him. How many times did the rabbit hop in all?
- Your 8 friends all have 2 wheeled bicycles. How many wheels are there in all?
- You have 18 birthday gifts. 9 came from your family and the rest came from your friends. How many gifts did your friends give you?
- How many sides are on 6 triangles?
- A girl was carrying balloons but the wind blew 12 away. She has 13 balloons left. How many did she start with?
- The sum of two numbers is 18. Their product is 80. What are the two numbers?
- Jane is going to earn some spending money during harvest time by helping pick apples for her neighbors. She plans to charge $3.00 per apple tree. Mr. Watson has 20 apple trees in his orchard and Mrs. Adams has 10 apple trees in her orchard. How much money will Jane earn?
- Morgan is carving pumpkins and selling them at a town fair. She is charging $3.00 per pumpkin. On Saturday Morgan sold 15 pumpkins. On Sunday she sold 18 pumpkins. How much money did Morgan earn?
- The caterpillar is trying to crawl up a tree. It takes 2 minutes to climb 1 foot, but the caterpillar falls back 4 inches each time it reaches 1 foot. How long will it take the caterpillar to crawl to the top of a 6 foot tree?
- Your mom baked a batch of cookies. There are 12 cookies in each batch. Your brother came home and ate ¼ of the batch. Your mom baked 2 more batches. How many cookies does she have now?
- Brady needed to read two books in 15 days. He read the first book in one week with 23 pages each day. He read the second book in nine days with 31 pages each day. What is the total number of pages that Brady read? Did he finish in time?
- Anna and Alex wanted to buy a toy together. Each child had the same amount of money. The cost of the toy was $22. If the cashier returned $6 in change, how much money did each child have?
- Georgetown is preparing for the winter holidays. They plan to decorate the downtown with 211 strings of lights and each string of lights has 15 bulbs. It is expected to take 26 hours to decorate over the course of the week. How many lights bulbs are there in all? How many lights are going to be hung each hour?
Do you want to create your own math worksheets? Try the Superkids Math Worksheet Creator.