The Iron Will Fighting Championships is returning this weekend with their fourth event, this time taking place in Indiana Pennsylvania at the S&T bank arena on 497 East Pike Road.
The card is a mixture of amateur and professional bouts, and features fighters from several local gyms, including Chauncey Gnagey from Damage Inc in Johnstown, Elijah Garshnick from Lion-Do in New Florence PA, and several other local talents from around the state. Many of the fighters featured on the card are also former UPJ wrestlers, and several were also former NFL alum.
Tickets are priced at $26, $36 and $51 on the night and can be found here: IronWillFighting The doors open at 6pm, with the first fight beginning at 7pm.
The full fight card is as follows:
Mark MacDonald vs Shane Valko
Ryan Glunt vs Johnny Walylko
Curtis Link vs Mike Kunowsky
Tom Prato vs Brett Shoenfelt
Brad Mountain vs TBD
Brian Gates vs Anthony Sanderson
Christian DeHaas vs Glenn Katrancha
Dylan Swires vs Roy Merriman
Dave Brytus vs Eric Ellerbee
Gregory Shaffer vs Chauncey Gnagey
Mark Kasterko vs Dustin Lichtenfels
Elijah Garshnick vs Steve Durig
Caleb Ball vs Marcus Ajian
Jeff Fellure vs Travis Glass
Directions to the event, as posted on the White Township Recreation Center website, are as follows:
- From Pittsburgh/Greensburg:
- Route 22 to Indiana Exit (Route 119 North). Follow 119 North past Homer City. Take the Indiana/Clymer exit (route 286). Follow exit ramp to traffic light. Turn left at traffic light onto East Pike. Rink is ½ mile on the left.
- From Kittanning/Butler:
- Follow Route 28 North to Route 422 East in Kittanning. Follow Route 422 East to Indiana. Take Philadelphia Street exit. Follow Philadelphia Street (main Street in Indiana) to the end of town.
At end of town, Bear right onto East Pike Road. Rink is ½ mile on the left.
- From Ebensburg (East):
- Follow Route 422 West into Indiana. Take Route 119 North Exit.
Take Indiana/Clymer Exit (Route 286). Follow Exit ramp to Traffic light. Turn left at Traffic light onto East Pike. Rink is ½ mile on the left.
- From Johnstown:
- Take Route 403 to Route 22. Turn left on Route 22. Follow Route 22 for 1 mile. Take exit to Indiana (route 56). Take route 56 to 6th street extension (3 miles outside Brush Valley, turn Right at bottom of hill at Budner’s Restaurant). Follow 6th Street Extension to Philadelphia Street (main street in Indiana). Turn Right onto Philadelphia Street and follow to end of town. At end of town, Bear Right onto East Pike. Rink is ½ mile on the left.
- From Punxsutawney:
- Take Route 119 South to the Indiana/Clymer exit (Route 286). Follow exit ramp to traffic light. Turn left at traffic light onto East Pike. Rink is ½ mile on the left.