Cardigans are a hot trend for fall 2010. They are stylish, looked great with a number of outfits or looks, and can even keep you warm. There are also a collection of cardigans out there that aren’t your typical solid colored and basic cardigans, but cardigans with a little extra element to them. Cardigans with embellishments and enhancements and other great features are popping up everywhere to make your cardigans for fall look even more fashionable. Here are a number of affordable cool cardigans featuring anything from leopard print to a trendy military style that will have you in style for fall.
- Military trim cardigan for $34.00 from Forever 21: This military inspired colorblocked cardigan is such a trendy for option for fall featuring the hot military look with such enhancements as buttoned cuffs, epaulettes, and military elements. It is a definite way to jazz up a basic cardigan.
- Colorblock sweater cardigan for $27.80 from Forever 21: Colorblock patterns are a hot look for fall and this black and gray colorblocked cardigan in a lightweight knit featuring a shawl neckline is a stylish and yet comfortable choice.
- Sequined bow cardigan for $26.50 from Charlotte Russe: Such a charming and fun cardigan, this black or grape colored basic cardigan features a sequin and mesh oversized bow along the neckline. So cute!
- Chelsea corsage cardigan for $46.95 from New York & Company: A pretty cardigan that is perfect for work, this knit cardigan features flowers at one side of the v-neck for a feminine look. It is available in black, bronzed beauty heather, mauve morning, peach organza heather, and weekend orange heather.
- Cribbage cardigan for $49.99 from ModCloth.com: This lovely cardigan offers floral embroidery and elegant ruched sleeves in a sophisticated navy color. So elegant!
- Say It With Stripes cardigan for $47.99 from ModCloth.com: What fun you will have in this quirky and adorable black and white striped cardigan featuring bow embellishments and gold buttons.
- BDG Varsity cardigan for $48.00 from Urban Outfitters: A soft knit cardigan resembling a varsity jacket featuring contrasting shades in various color combinations, stripes along the arm, and a button v-neck is a fabulously preppy look for fall.
- Ecote Intarsia cardigan for $78.00 from Urban Outfitters: This chunky knit cardigan with a black and ivory intarsia pattern and scalloped edging is a sophisticated yet cozy look for fall.
- Ruched cotton asymmetric cardigan for $49.00 from Victoria’s Secret: Cozy and comfortable, but totally stylish, this knit cardigan with a draped open front comes in a hot leopard print.
- Woven trim cardigan for $94.00 from White House/Black Market: Elegant and luxe, this black v-neck cardigan offers white ruffles layered with organza, tulle, and velvet ribbon for a classy and perfect look for work. So chic!
These cardigans are all stylish, fun, and different. They definitely are not a basic or boring cardigan. Pair these fabulous cardigans with jeans, dress pants, leggings, or even a skirt for a stylish and exciting fall look. Say goodbye to basic cardigans and say hello to some of the coolest cardigans around!
For more information check out: