Every school utilizes fundraisers where students sell everything from pencils to chocolates. In the past, these efforts often involved students traveling door to door to sell these items. In today’s world, parents have become more wary are these tactics due to safety concerns. A new, safer, and more efficient option exist thanks to the online magazine fundraising site, ClassClick.net.
ClassClick.net leverages today’s technology by bringing the school fundraiser online. In other words, children no longer need to ring the doorbells of strangers’ houses, fumbling with brochures, and carrying money. ClassClick.net offers hundreds of magazines including popular titles like Sports Illustrated, Time, Vogue, Better Homes and Gardens, Seventeen, and more.
The concept is similar to many charity sites that offer an online fundraising tool. Schools or teachers sign up free at ClassClick.net and send an email invitation to the students’ parents. There are no hidden fees for participants.
Parents then click on the email to purchase magazines using a credit card or PayPal. They can next send their own email invitation to friends and family, asking for their support. In the past, students could only fundraise in their local neighborhoods, but now they can reach people nationally via the internet.
The benefits for schools of using ClassClick.net versus traditional fundraising models include:
- Higher Profitability – ClassClick.net returns 50% of sales back to the organization (compared to 15-40% from other fundraising partners) without costly and complicated prize charts.
- Eco-Friendly – With no catalogs, order forms or checks, this fundraiser is a greener option. Everything is done online, and there’s no product to handle or inventory to purchase. The site offers easy online record keeping and reports to track campaign and overall results. There is no burden on school staff or school administration.
- Faster – Reaching people by email is fast and efficient. Magazine deliveries also start faster in as few as two to three weeks.
- Safer – No need for personal selling by students or parents.
- Bigger – By using email, schools, students, and parents can reach more people and increase sales with minimal effort.
ClassClick.net offers a win-win solution for all – parents worried about their children’s safety, and schools looking for a more efficient way to fundraise.
For more info: Visit www.classclick.net, or email email@example.com. For readers without children in school, other organizations such as charities and churches can also utilize ClassClick.net for their fundraising efforts.