Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. has open Assistant Store Manager Positions in the Philadelphia Area. As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the overall operation and performance of the store. The Casual Male Assistant Store Manager must create an environment that creates desire to buy.
The following benefits are offered:
• “Medical/Dental/Vision Plans for all full time associates
• Paid time off for all full time associates
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Merchandise Discounts”
• “3 years work experience, with at least 1 year in retail and 1 year in a supervisory capacity.
• High school diploma or equivalent, college or university degree a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to identify top talent, create teams and train, develop, retain great people
• Demonstrates high quality service techniques and philosophy, including customer service, problem/complaint resolution and clear ability to effectively perform these tasks.
• The associate may be required to work alone in the store and on occasion may be required to work open to close. Typical schedules may include daytime, evening, weekends and holidays. Associate must be available to travel to neighboring store locations as needed.
• The associate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make decisions”
(Information taken from CareerBuilder.com)