Monday, September 20, 2010
- 2pm at Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr Library – Abbett Book Choices Book Club
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- 6:30pm at Dusenberry-River Library – River Readers Book Club
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- 10am to 3pm at Nanini Library – Nanini Book Sale
- 11am at Oro Valley Library – The Sonoran Sleuths Mystery Book Club: This month’s book is New Tricks by David Rosenfelt.
- 3:30pm at Himmel Park Library – Mean Green Reading Machines: This is a book club for preteens, tweens, and teens.
- 4pm at Dewhirst-Catalina Library – Tween Book Club: This is a book club for ages 8 to 12.
- 7:30pm at Barnes & Noble Broadway – Mystery Book Group: This month’s book is Likeness by Tana French.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
- 5pm at U of A Bookstore SUMC – Behind the Books: Sustainability and the Environment: This is an author event featuring Mitch Tobin, the author of Endangered: Biodiversity on the Brink.
- 6:30pm at Miller-Golf Links Library – Banned Books Discussion
Friday, September 24, 2010
- 7pm at Antigone Books – Teen Fiction Event: This event features three local teen book authors: Jillian Cantor, Adam Rex, and Janni Lee Simner.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
- 8am at Woods Library – Banned Books Display
- 10am at Murphy-Wilmot Library – Murphy-Wilmot Branch Library Book Club: This month’s book is The Plague of Doves by Louise Erdrich.
- 1pm at Woods Library – Banned Book Club: Discuss Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck at this meeting.
- 1pm at Mostly Books – Barry Hirsch: This is an author signing of his fourth book, The Dilettante Diva.
- 2pm at Bookmans Grant – Author Mitch Tobin: This is an author signing event related to his book Endangered: Biodiversity on the Brink.
- 2pm at Barnes & Noble Broadway – Call the Horse Lucky: This is an author event featuring local author Juanita Havill and her children’s book, Call the Horse Lucky, which was inspired by a visit to TROT (Therapeutic Riding of Tucson).
Sunday, September 26, 2010
- 12:30pm at Antigone Books – Mystery Book Group: This month’s book is Brat Farrar by Josephine Tay.
- 2pm at Antigone Books – Buddhist Book Group: This month’s book is Letting Everything Become Your Teacher: 100 Lessons in Mindfulness by Jon Kabat-Zinn.