With Saturn in Libra and Venus retracing her steps back into Libra (November 9th) everyone’s thoughts are on relationships. What are the real steps to finding love and making it last? How do we know we’re with the ‘right’ person? Are you having doubts about your relationship? Are you wasting your time on a relationship that has no future? Are you ready to transform a relationship and take it to the next level?
If these are the sort of questions you’ve bee asking yourself, you won’t want to miss the inaugural meeting of The Atlanta Community for Astrological Science and Humanistic Arts ~ ACASHA ~ and hear Lorelei speak on how “Every Match is Made in Heaven.
Date and Time: November 11, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Location: The Self Discovery Center, conveniently located at 1315 South Ponce de Leon Ave. in the big house on the South/West corner of South Ponce de Leon and Springdale Ave. (directions to The Self Discovery Center)
Lorelei is Atlanta’s premier relationship astrologer and a compelling speaker, her warmth, entertaining style and candid advice have inspired people from all walks of life to believe that they can make their dreams come true.
“Every relationship, be it for 5 minutes, a lifetime or anywhere in between, is a gift. And if our paths have crossed, it is no accident. We have presents for each other.” ~ Lorelei
LORELEI’s 7 RELATIONSHIP TRUTHS
- Every relationship is a sacred gift and an ‘assignment’ from God, beginning with the most important relationship, the sacred relationship with yourself, with the Lord of your being.
- Happy, fulfilling relationships are only possible when you become your own best friend, parent, and partner.
- Relationships are mirrors. What you see in others that you like is in you. What you see in others that you don’t like is also in you.
- The people who challenge you the most are your greatest teachers. They are also your healing angels.
- Relationships never end; relationships never die.The truth is that relationships simply change form.
- You script everyone in your life. If the script no longer serves you, the only one who can change it is YOU.
- You’ve undoubtedly heard the expression that “relationships are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
Astrology is a valuable tool in understanding who comes into your life, when and why.
Atlanta Relationship Astrologer, Lorelei, has appeared often on National radio and television. Her feature creation, LOVE SIGNS, aired on LOVE SONGS, a show hosted by Rebecca Stevens on B98.5FM from 1994 to 2001. (more about Lorelei)
Visit [email protected] for further details and to reserve you seat. Then circle this date on your calendar as you won’t want to miss this very special first ACASHA meeting.