John Soria contributing to a case for NTWK likely extending to 1.30 near term. Note the nice breakout last friday, and strength in general last week.
Here is some little-known very important information that might be appreciated by those interested in investing in NTWK.
Netsol’s most recent alliance, and probably the most significant to date, is the New Global Framework agreement signed with Daimler Financial Services (posted in our Pakistan’s subsidiary website on 9/16/2010). The following is the brief statement about this important alliance. I expect formal news about it soon.
….”Thursday 16th September, 2010, NetSol has signed a new Global Framework agreement with Daimler Financial Services in Singapore. NetSol was represented by Mr. Naeem Ghauri, Head of Global Sales and President Europe while Daimler was represented by Richard Howard, President and Chief Executive Office Africa and Asia Pacific.”
The previously Asia regional agreement was instrumental in opening the doors in China and other conutries in the region is a big way. That progress is tangible and is reflected in several contract and rapidly growing revenues and net income (read the 4Q 2010 earnings report released on September 8, 2010)
NTWK serves several markets including the global financial (leasing, lending, etc.), healthcare, insurance, energy, national defense, national infrastructure automation, and other technology markets.
One of the key approaches of NTWK has been to develop strategic global alliances with different types of partners.
The aim is to establish credibility for the customers, enhance knowledge on different technologies and industries, and penetration into new geographical markets.
In addition to the brand new Global Alliance with Daimler-Bercedes Benz announced on September 16, 2010, Extended Innovation, was formed in 2005 with Britain’s Innovation Group PLC. This venture has shown tremendous growth since its formation and is centered on the insurance industry. It services leading global insurance companies including Allstate, Hertz, Avis, Aviva and Norwich Union.
In 2009, NetSol formed another joint venture, called Atheeb NetSol, with Atheeb Group of Saudi Arabia – a Saudi conglomerate. Atheeb NetSol is to form a “software engineering center of excellence” in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The joint venture will target the huge potential existing in IT markets in the Middle East, Africa and Asia, particularly in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf region. The venture’s major focus will be on government projects, defense, finance and telecom sectors in the region.
In addition to these important joint ventures, NetSol is affiliated with the biggest names in the global IT industry. These affiliations have allowed NetSol to develop its expertise across a wide spectrum which helps in providing a comprehensive, organization-wide IT solution for clients. The following list of companies partnered with NetSol is quite impressive:
• Oracle certified partner – NetSol has won Oracle certification for its products including NFS, HMIS, MTMIS, Legislation system and other products.
• Microsoft gold certified partner – NetSol received competencies (from customer references) in five different areas of the Microsoft gold partnership.
• SAP – NetSol is a SAP services partner, and delivers superior SAP solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across many industries.
• Hewlett Packard-DSPP partner – HP developer and solution provider portal allows NetSol quick and easy web access to HP hardware, support and software.
• IBM-Internet Security Systems – NetSol is a tier 1 partner of IBM-ISS in Pakistan. It is licensed to provide the hardware, software and services to clients in Pakistan.
• Thales Raytheon Systems – Netsol, as a technology partner, represents Raytheon Defense Solutions in Pakistan.
• Kaspersky Lab – NetSol, an enterprise partner of Kaspersky Labs Russia, provides end point security solutions to clients in the telecom, finance, defense, health and public sectors.
• Real Consulting – The companies have a collaboration to introduce NetSol’s IT services and enterprise solutions into Greece and adjacent markets.
• Neptune Software PLC – There is a non-exclusive and non-competitive reseller agreement between the companies for South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda and other nations on the African continent
OK, so I mentioned Raytheon….I believe Raytheon might be “US Defense Contractor” that the following PR issued in February 2010 refers to in the joint bid to capture the $350 million Pakistan Army Digitization Project project.
Here are excerpts from that PR:
NetSol Technologies, Inc. “NetSol” (NASDAQ: NTWK) (NASDAQ DUBAI: NTWK), announced that NetSol Defense Division (NDD), a business unit of NetSol Technologies, Inc., is teaming with a top 5 U.S. defense contractor to jointly respond to Pakistan Ministry of Defense request for proposals.
In line with this teaming agreement, NetSol has jointly submitted a bid for the digitization of the Pakistan military forces as well as an automated command and control system.
The contract bid, which has been jointly developed and submitted, is estimated to be in excess of $350 million over an estimated five plus years. Under the proposed program, NetSol seeks to provide system development and local country integration support as well as flexible follow on services using expert resources within Pakistan.
“We are extremely pleased to be teaming with a major U.S. based military contractor to jointly pursue large scale military modernization solutions,” said Najeeb Ghauri, NetSol Technologies, Inc. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Our teaming agreement and joint bid activity for this major defense contract reflects NetSol Technologies’ success in consolidating its standing as one of the preferred solutions providers for the Pakistan military as well as defense organizations seeking to provide complex integrated defense solutions within the region.
We have been working diligently to cater specifically to the growing demands in this domain and to deliver services with the professionalism and reliability that epitomizes NetSol’s CMMI Level 5 standing”.
You should know that NTWK has not included any revenues related to this and other massive Pakistan automation projects in current guidance per the 9/8/2010 4Q 2010 Earnings/CC. This is just one of many huge Pakistan automation projects where NTWK is either in the short list or is a front runner.
Tags: trading ideas, short term setups, swing trade strategies, panic situations, breakout patterns: flags, pennants, triangles, cup and handle, Sleepers, Unusual Stock Activity
High Volume Alerts
Stocks being promoted